Osprey Soelden Pro Avy Pack 32Regular price $1,200.00 Save $-1,200.00
You rely on a trusted and high-performing partner when you’re in the backcountry, and the best-in-class Soelden Pro 32 delivers. Osprey’s NanoFly® (UHMWP) fabric makes this avalanche airbag pack exceptionally durable and lightweight—so you spend less time thinking about your pack and more time scoping the best lines. Equipped with snow-specific features and intuitive avalanche gear access. The included Alpride E1 electronic avalanche airbag is easy to use, recharges quickly and is non-hazardous travel ready.
ALPRIDE E1 AIRBAG SYSTEM INCLUDED
A reliable, lightweight easy-to-use airbag system that is fast to recharge and travel-ready.
BUILT FOR BACKCOUNTRY
Designed with lightweight features for long ascents and stable fit for dynamic movement on the descent.
STABLE FIT & CARRY
Gender-specific sizing and superior fit for efficient and ultimately safer movement in the mountains.
Our NanoFly® fabric integrates ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene (UHMWPE), creating an incredibly light fabric with remarkable abrasion resistance.
- Alpride E1 electronic avalanche airbag unit included
- Large front panel J-zip access to avalanche safety kit pocket with shovel handle and probe sleeves
- Large U-zip access to main compartment
- GPS/Radio internal carry with mic harness webbing attachment points
- A-frame or diagonal ski carry
- Vertical front panel snowboard carry
- Easy-access scratch-free accessories/ goggles stash pocket
- Single-zippered hipbelt pocket/single hipbelt gear loop
- Sled carry attachment loops
- Dual-position (front or top of pack) stow-away helmet carry
- Secure ice tool carry sleeve and attachment point
- Alpride E1 System
- USABLE VOLUME (w/ Alpride in pack) 32 L / 1953 cu in., PACK WEIGHT 3.50LB / 1.6KG, ALPRIDE WEIGHT 2.82lb / 1.28kg
- 2.5 mm LightWire frame threaded into 1.0 mm HDPE framesheet
- 1.5 mm HDPE stay
- Maximum mobility and load carry in a lightweight design
- Lightweight thermoformed, die cut EVA foam backpanel for comfortable carry
- Snow shedding material to reduce ice/snow buildup
- Contoured die cut EVA foam for lightweight, stable and comfortable fit
- Dual-sided, multi-height airbag handle attachment points
- Dual-sided radio boom mic attachment points
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
- Gender-specific shaping for optimal fit
- Adjustable 25 mm webbing with EVA foam padded stabilizing hipwings
- Aluminum safety buckle closure and tuckaway leg loop required for avalanche terrain
- Gender-specific shaping for optimal fit
|O/S||1953 IN3 / 32 L||21.65H X 12.6W X 11.42D IN.||6.505 LBS.|
- NanoFly® 210D Nylon X 200D UHMWPE PFC Free DWR
- Front Panel Shield 100% 210D UHMWPE
- 100% 200D UHMWPE
Ortovox Ascent 40 AVABAGRegular price $750.00 Save $-750.00
READY FOR DEMANDING MULTI-DAY SKI TOURS!
Lightweight, spacious ski touring backpack with avalanche airbag
Our new ASCENT 40 AVABAG has been designed for ski tours lasting several days and demanding skiing excursions, and it completes our AVABAG ski touring line. As with the smaller models, the focus here is upon safety – which the ASCENT 40 AVABAG achieves with ease and efficiency.
At 40 liters and with three inner pockets, our ASCENT 40 AVABAG provides enough storage space for multi-day ski tours and ski excursions. The circumferential zipper on the front allows for rapid access to the entire contents of the main compartment. Emergency equipment can be stored in the separate safety compartment so that it can be reached quickly.
For demanding ski tours, a rope can be attached quickly and easily to the ascent-oriented avalanche airbag. Sleeping mats and sleeping bags can be quickly attached to the outside using the additional material loops. In steeper terrain, your skis can be attached securely and diagonally to the avalanche backpack using the D-skifix. Of course, there is also an ice axe and hiking pole fastening, and a fixed helmet net. The aluminum locking clasp, safety leg strap and chest strap with signal whistle and emergency card all come as standard.
In addition to safety and packing space, comfort also plays an important role, particularly for multi-day ski excursions: The soft, foamed 3D back system and reinforced straps ensure both stability and comfort. Lightweight yet abrasion resistant materials make the ASCENT 40 AVABAG durable enough for rough terrain and numerous tours.
Our ASCENT 40 AVABAG has everything the NAKED SHEEP needs on multi-day ski tours and demanding ski excursions, and it leaves unnecessary weight at home.
This light airbag system weighs just 690 grams* and is thus sensationally compact. Another special feature of the AVABAG system is the activation training: You can practice activating it again and again without the cartridge attached, so that you can be well prepared for an emergency situation.
The advantages of the AVABAG system at a glance:
- extremely light and sensationally compact airbag system
- unlimited activation training (without cartridge)
- handle design optimized for activation: the handle can be gripped with any type of glove, and is suitable for both left and right-handed users
- removable and compatible with all ORTOVOX AVABAG backpacks
- no electronics
*Weight fluctuations of +/- 4% may arise during manufacturing.
Scope of delivery for the ASCENT 40 AVABAG
Backpack including operating instructions and the AVABAG unit.
The AVABAG UNIT includes:
- Activation unit
- Activation handle
- Pre-tension tool