Kahtoola EXOspikesRegular price $59.95 Save $-59.95
RUN • HIKE • THRIVE
EXOspikes™ footwear traction sets a new standard for versatile winter traction that delivers true cross-terrain performance for trail runners and hikers. Designed to take a beating, EXOspikes™ introduces an industry-first TPU Traction Matrix that is more lightweight and abrasion resistant than steel, and enables users to take on a mix of terrain and conditions—including frozen mountain trails, icy roads, and everything in between. EXOspikes™ combine more than two decades of winter traction technology and experience, and embody the high performance, reliability, and safety outdoor enthusiasts expect from Kahtoola.
Best Use: Trail running, hiking
Terrain: Mountain trails and roads
Conditions: Ice and packed snow, dirt, mud, rocks
Footwear: Trail running and hiking shoes
Twelve integrated spikes per foot deliver three levels of traction. Tungsten carbide tips bite into ice and packed snow, aluminum steps grip uneven surfaces, and TPU lugs dig into loose terrain.
TPU Traction Matrix
An industry-first TPU Traction Matrix is extremely durable and more abrasion resistant than steel. The open design quickly sheds snow and adapts to a wide range of flexible footwear.
Using a patented eyelet design, tough TPU inserts reinforce key stress points, allowing the elastomer harness to be lighter and stronger.
Integrated Toe Bail
Using the same technology and TPU as the reinforced eyelets, an integrated toe bail provides added security and prevents the toe from pushing through the front of the elastomer harness.
Raised Heel Tab
Allows for easy pull-back and removal.
A new TPE elastomer harness geometry optimizes fit and allows for easy entry. Low-profile and highly durable, it remains stretchy in cold temperatures, down to -22°F (-30°C)
EXOspikes™ Footwear Traction Specs:
• 12 spikes per foot (on all sizes)
• 0.29-inch spike length (1 cm)
• Tungsten carbide tips
• Weights per pair:
Extra Small: 6.6 oz (188 g)
Small: 6.9 oz (196 g)
Medium: 7.3 oz (208 g)
Large: 7.8 oz (220 g)
Extra Large: 8.1 oz (230 g)
• Pack size: 5.75 x 3 x 2 inches (34.5 in3)
• 2-year warranty
• Tote sack included
• Care Instructions: Wash with lukewarm water and air-dry (do NOT dry with heat). Ensure the product is clean and dry before storage. Inspect before each use.
NRS 1" Heavy Duty Straps 15ft. Blue - PairRegular price $24.95 Save $-24.95
The NRS 1" Heavy Duty Tie-Down Strap has been the first choice of rafters, kayakers, canoeists and other outdoor folks for over 35 years. The 1" wide polypropylene webbing has a tensile strength of 1,500 pounds, so you can lash down your gear with confidence. The webbing is soaked in their proprietary UV protectant for long life in the sunny outdoors. Two center-mounted stainless-steel springs give our cam buckle a stronger, more secure grip on the webbing. The length of each NRS tie-down strap is woven right into the webbing, so there's never any guesswork when choosing the right size for the job. A waterproof 1" x 3" tag near the buckle gives you a place to write your name and contact info to prove to your buddy that it's your strap, NOT his. Yes, they're the gold standard for boaters, but savvy people have found literally hundreds of other uses for them.
Osprey Daylight Cinch PackRegular price $50.00 Save $-50.00
We took the best elements of our popular Daylight® pack and added a top-loading cinch closure for quick-access to all your essentials. This versatile pack features a hydration reservoir sleeve and zippered slash pocket to securely store essentials. Reach for this pack for quick errands, day hikes and afternoons at the beach. Built with an eye toward sustainability using high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled fabrics, GRS-certified recycled nylon and a PFC-free DWR coating.
The Daylite Series accommodates a kaleidoscopic range of activities from day hikes on local trails to festivals, farmers markets and global travel.
Constructed with main body bluesign®-approved fabrics, GRS-certified recycled polyester and PFC-free DWR; a sustainable build that's durable and can take years of everyday wear and tear.
Compatible as an attachment to several Osprey travel and backpacking bags for additional storage and carry options, the Daylite and Daylite Plus are great bags to have around town or as a summit pack.
- Top-loading access with cinch closing system
- Internal reservoir sleeve
- Dual daisy chain loops
- Front panel zippered slash pocket
- Harness grab handle doubles as a luggage pass-thru
- Spacermesh harness with integrated grab handle
- Adjustable sternum strap with whistle
- Removable webbing hipbelt
- AirScape® mesh-covered die-cut ridged foam provides comfort and ventilation
|O/S||915 IN3 / 15 L||16.14H X 9.45W X 7.48D IN.||0.752 LBS.|
- MAIN - bluesign®-approved recycled 300D PET packcloth, PFC-free DWR
- ACCENT - bluesign®-approved recycled 600D PET packcloth, PFC-free DWR
- BOTTOM - bluesign®-approved recycled 600D PET packcloth, PFC-free DWR
RMU/OMG Core Pack 15 Backpack LogoRegular price $159.00 Save $-159.00
THE ULTRA-VERSATILE 3-1 TRAIL SOLUTION
Specifically designed for trail sports, the Core Pack 15L is a hydration quiver killer built for the journey + adventure. Innovative features and best-in-class quality deliver the ultimate day pack.
- Durable but light(er) 420d nylon fabric with weatherproofing lasts a lifetime
- Reinforced tool organization fits a reservoir, tools, extra jacket, and first aid kit.
- An aluminum perimeter frame and RMU signature CNC buckles & hardware
- Breathable vest-style harness securely carries any load
- Easily fits a laptop for the days in-between the adventures
- Removable waistbelt for shorter rides and easy carry while traveling light
- Fleece lined pocket brings scratch-free protection to delicate items
- Length: 18.5”/47cm (M/L) / 2.5lbs
At RMU we understand that outdoor sports and travel aren’t always smooth groomers, bottomless powder, and smooth sailing. As a result we build our products tough. RMU is committed to building the highest quality product with long term durability. We therefore honor a lifetime warranty on manufacturer’s defects for the original owners of all RMU products.
3 - 1
REMOVEABLE UTILITY BELT
Every CP15 comes with a removable utility belt. If your going for a quick rip or just need a fanny pull this out of the pack and get out there.
Designed for the trail in summer and winter with added ski carry.
Designed to hold every essential for the trail
Our materials are built for the
journey with weatherproof fabric,
aluminum buckles, and reflective trim.