Magura MT4 eStopRegular price $129.00 Save $-129.00
The Magura MT4 eSTOP disc brake is optimized for the requirements of modern e-bikes. it offers controlled power for both off-road and city tours, and is particularly reliable thanks to optimized components.
- The eSTOP system is based on Magura's MT design
- The MT4 is proof that versatility and outstanding performance for E-Bikes don’t have to be expensive
- 2-finger aluminum lever blade is durable and light weight
- Can be mounted on either the left or the right
- When combined with Magura MDR-C or MDR-P rotors, the MT5 eSTOP offers even higher braking power and stability
- Magura Sport brake pads included
SRAM Disc Brake Pads - Organic Code / Guide RERegular price $27.00 Save $-27.00
Original equipment pads for no-compromise disc brake performance.
- Steel backed organic pad is quiet
- Each pad kit includes two pads, a pad spreader spring, pad pin and clip
- Compatible with SRAM Code (A2), Code R (A2), Code R (B1), Code RSC (A1), and Guide RE (A1)
SRAM G2 R Hydraulic Disc BrakeRegular price $135.00 Save $-135.00
The core of brake performance is consistency. Reliability. Trust. And with G2 R, we focused on offering a premium value without compromising the heart of the operation. This brake gives riders the G2s famed “Mini-Code” power and a whole suite of SRAM standard features at an absolutely unbeatable value.
SRAM CODE RSC Hydraulic Disc BrakeRegular price $245.00 Save $-245.00
Built using the same architecture as the Guide brakes, but with larger fluid reservoir and pistons, it delivers even more power and heat management. SRAM's SwingLink lever actuation design provides great modulation.
- Four phenolic plastic pistons provide the stopping power and excellent heat management
- Stainless steel heat shield breaks the thermal connection between the brakes pads and the caliper body, which reduces fluid temperature
- Bleeding Edge design for easier maintenance
- Includes steel-backed sintered metal pads
SRAM G2 RS Disc BrakeRegular price $155.00 Save $-155.00
The SRAM G2 RS disc brake offers impressive feel and powerful braking performance. SwingLink technology gets brake pads to the rotor fast, then moderates pressure with smooth modulation.
- Bleeding Edge design allows for simple fluid installation and maintenance
- Tool-free reach adjust for quick personalization
- Power organic pads give riders both feel and bite
- Lever features a stamped aluminum lever blade with a gloss black finish
- The forged aluminum 2-piece caliper body includes 4-pistons for exceptional braking power
- Aluminum lever blade
- Black Phosphate Steel Hardware
- 2-piece caliper construction