GO LIGHTER. GO FURTHER. GO HARD.
Starting with the proven platform of the ION, we looked at every part, every mechanism, and every screw to evolve the idea of a fully-featured binding at the lightest weight possible. With the ZED we set out to define the next generation of lightweight high-performance touring bindings.
New for 2022, an updated and sleek black colour scheme.
As backcountry skiers, we focus on simplicity and efficiency to go further and do more in the mountains. With that same mindset we loaded the ZED with a full yet simplistic feature set that saves valuable weight and reliably has your back when you're deep in the mountains.
Anti-snowpacking features built into the toe and brake designs keep snow away and make for a confidence-inspiring step-in. Optimal toe elasticity for maximum energy absorption & minimized prerelease. Wide freeride mount transfers power to the ski & provides pull-out resistance. The wide center support of the turret and a metal wrap-around base transfer power and precision to the ski. Leashes and Brakes are sold separately.
- Streamlined shape & minimal weight
- Updated colour profile
- QuickFlick heel lifts
- Heel turret can be turned in either direction for touring
- Simple, minimal boot stop for effective step-in guidance
- Single tool simplicity : All adjustments made with Pozi #3
- 30 mm length adjustment on the heel
- Anti-snowpacking features
- 8.5 mm range of forward pressure for consistent release
- Optional add-on brake is easy to install/uninstall
- Compatible with the ION Crampon for icy ascents