At first glance the TLD Grind appears to be a long-sleeve button up flannel, but its casual looks are deceiving. What lies beneath the casual surface is a technical riding shirt designed for the trail. Made from 91% nylon/9% spandex fabric with breathable quick-dry properties and water repellent C6 DWR treatment, the Grind sports subtle styling cues like hidden snap buttons up front, as well bike-specific features like the rear storage pocket. The Grind’s fabric is certified Bluesign® approved meaning it’s an eco-friendly, deceptively high-tech MTB garment that is as comfortable off the bike as on.
Grind Flannel Features
- Comfortable, casual styling with bike-friendly technical features
- Breathable, quick-dry 91% nylon/9% spandex fabric construction
- C6 DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment, the highest grade of water repellent treatment to meet environmentally friendly standards
- Hidden snap buttons reduce bulk
- Rear storage pocket
- Fabric is certified as Bluesign® approved