Julbo Paddle SunglassesRegular price $139.95 Save $-139.95
Cat. 3 polarized polycarbonate lens with colored mirror coating.
Suitable for all types of sea or mountain sport, eliminating glare on water and snow in particular.
ColorFlash Orange: coating to improve light filtration, giving the lens an orange mirror finish.
Color : 260 / 289
Sun protection : Polarizing
VLT (visibility light transmission) : 11%
Material : POLYCARBONATE
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION -
The surf spirit is all around us: on every beach, lake shore and river meander, the new heroes of stand-up paddle are walking on water! With Paddle, Julbo has come up with the perfect mix of technical excellence and beach style. The innovative construction of the frame contains thousands of air bubbles for genuine float-ability. With Grip Tech temples and a Grip Nose, these sunglasses stay in place and defy wind, waves and choppy seas with no fear of falling. Thanks to their rectangular design and Californian feel, you're sure to take them everywhere: on the water, to the beach... and way beyond.
- Lens depth : 45
- Distance : 18
- Temple length : 135
- Base : 6
- Hinges : Non
- Size : 57
- Age : No
- Masse nette en g : 26 g
- Nose Grip : Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- Bubble frame - floating : Innovative frame construction: thousands of tiny bubbles are built into the frame so the glasses float.
- Cord attachment : Allows attachment of a cord.
- Curved temples : Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Grip Tech : Exclusive soft-comfort material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, giving perfect grip and comfort
- Supplied with a floating cord : Improves frame grip and keeps them on the surface if they fall in the water.
This model comes with a floating retainer strap.