The Backwoods snowboard excels in tight trees to steep, open bowls. Featuring a pow centric, Directional Multi Radial Camber-Rocker profile with a wide nose, narrow tail, Rugged Topsheet, Electra Sintered Base and our Slayer Wood Core - the Backwoods floats effortlessly in powder, is nimble in tight trees, is stiff enough to hold an edge through chatter and crud, and is fast enough to keep you on top all day long.
Terrain: Powder, Freeride
Snowboarder Ability Level: Advanced
Snowboard Rocker Type: Camber-Rocker
Snowboard Shape: Directional
Snowboard Flex: Medium
Graphic: John Fellows @jfellows56
- Slayer Wood Core - This is our bamboo/poplar core, used in most of the snowboards in our line. Designed to be energetic and damp.
- Rugged Topsheet - Polymide is eco-friendly and made from castor beans. The topsheet is durable and resistant to scratches and scuffs.
- Directional Multi-Radial Camber Rocker - A gradual increase from the nose to a more aggressive camber radius in the tail provides better pop/dampening on drops and control on bigger lines while reverse camber in the tip and tail help to keep you afloat.
- Tail V Carbon - Carbon fiber runs from the tail inserts to the tail contact points to provide added edge to edge response and spring in the tail.
- Electra Sintered Base - Carbon additives distribute static friction across the base, creating a more even film of water to glide on and our fastest base.
- Tri-Axe Glass - Multi-axis, stitched fiberglass laminate that offers a precise and responsive ride in any terrain or snow conditions.
- UHMW PE Sidewalls - Highly durable sidewall that protects the snowboard's core from impact and increases torsional stability.
- Stitched Tips - Our tip and tail spacers are stitched to the core to provide added durability.
- 1% For the Planet - 1% of our total sales goes to offset our carbon footprint and donate substantially to the National Forest Foundation.
- Four Year Warranty