The Logger snowboard is built to tackle freestyle features from logs to booters and rails. Featuring a true-twin, Flat profile with blunted nose and tail, S Weave Carbon, Sintered Base, PU Sidewalls, and our Slayer Wood Core - the Logger is not your typical park noodle. The Logger finds a balance in flex that allows you to hold a carve and land the biggest of booters while providing a consistent base to lock onto logs with precision and butter with ease. New for this season, the S Weave Carbon adds extra pop as it weaves from bellow the core to the topsheet while PU Sidewalls provide additional dampening and durability.
Terrain: All-Mountain, Freestyle
Snowboarder Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
Snowboard Rocker Type: Flat
Snowboard Shape: Twin
Snowboard Flex: Medium
Graphic: Scott Hultgren @valhallascott
- Slayer Wood Core - This is our bamboo/poplar core used in most of the snowboards in our line. Designed to be energetic and damp.
- TPU Topsheet - A lightweight yet durable alternative to laquer topsheets.
- Flat Camber - A flat profile provides a consistent surface for sliding on rails/logs leaving nothing to catch on.
- S Weave Carbon - An innovative technology where carbon is weaved through the snowboard's core from the topsheet to the base and back to create maximum pop.
- Sintered 4000 Base - Fast ride, more durable, good wax retention.
- Tri-Axe Glass - Multi-axis, stitched fiberglass laminate that offers a precise and responsive ride in any terrain or snow conditions.
- PU Sidewalls - Our most durable sidewall that also provides added dampening while protecting the snowboard's core.
- Stitched Tips - Our tip and tail spacers are stitched to the core to provide added durability.
- 1% For the Planet - 1% of our total sales goes to offset our carbon footprint and donate substantially to the National Forest Foundation.
- Four Year Warranty