The Rise snowboard brings playful riding to more variable terrain. Featuring a directional twin shape, Multi Radial Twin Camber, Tip & Tail Carbon, Sintered Base, Double Edged sidecut, and our Freedom Wood Core - the Rise will empower you to get creative with your lines. Whether you want to be dropping cliffs, spinning off booters, or buttering in pow, the Rise provides lightweight maneuverability with a dependable edgehold, substantial pop, and just enough setback to help you float in pow without sacrificing the ability to effectively ride switch.
Terrain: All-Mountain, Freeride
Snowboarder Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
Snowboard Rocker Type: Camber-Rocker
Snowboard Shape: Directional Twin
Snowboard Flex: Medium
Graphic: Shannon Kennedy
- Freedom Wood Core - This is our paulownia/poplar snowboard core designed to be super lightweight and responsive for our ladies of shred.
- TPU Topsheet - A lightweight yet durable alternative to lacquer topsheets.
- Multi Radial Twin Camber - A large camber section in the middle of the snowboard is flanked by a more aggressive radius to the back, combined with flat to early rise segments to provide additional pop and float while maintaining the edge feel of true camber.
- Tip + Tail Carbon - Carbon fiber runs from the inserts to the tip and tail to provide added pop to ollies and turns while keeping the center of the snowboard more flexible.
- Doubled Edged - Multi-radial sidecut provides two additional contact points to help maintain better edge control.
- Sintered 4000 Base - Fast ride, more durable, good wax retention.
- Tri-Axe Glass - Multi-axis, stitched fiberglass laminate that offers a precise and responsive ride in any terrain or snow conditions.
- UHMW PE Sidewalls - Highly durable sidewall that protects the snowboard's core from impact and increases torsional stability.
- Stitched Tips - Our tip and tail spacers are stitched to the core to provide added durability.
- 1% For the Planet - 1% of our total sales goes to offset our carbon footprint and donate substantially to the National Forest Foundation.
- Four Year Warranty