Wolf Tooth Components Purist Water Bottle 26OZRegular price $8.95 Save $-8.95
Stay hydrated and ride. These oversize 26oz capacity bottles are made and printed in the USA.
Purist MoFlo valve is available in black.
Purist MoFlo and Fixy valves are available in white and clear.
Easy to open, effortless to use, and leak-proof when closed.
Fixy (White bite valve)
An idea so simple it's advanced. No push or pull required. Aim and squeeze.
WolfTooth Components Fat Paw CamRegular price $24.95 Save $-24.95
Fat Paw grips were developed for riders who crave large-diameter grips that also have a soft feel. The 9.5mm grip thickness reduces hand fatigue and finger numbness, making it an ideal option for riders with large or gloved hands.
36mm installed diameter, 9mm thick foam
100% proprietary dual-density silicone compound provides excellent vibration damping and conforms to your hand for improved comfort while maintaining durability
Tacky texture provides excellent grip with or without gloves in all weather conditions
Includes bar end plugs
Wolf Tooth Components Chainring Bolts Set of 4Regular price $19.95 Save $-19.95
We designed these bolts to be the best on the market. These are 6 mm long so they work perfectly with any bolt on single chainring that does not have threaded standoffs.
- Any of our bolt-on Drop-Stop® chainrings with through holes
- Works with other brands single chainrings as well
Weight: 4 bolts - 8 grams
Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
Size: M8 x.75 x 5
Torque spec: 7-8 NM tightening torque with light grease on threads only
Made in the USA
Wolf Tooth Components Crank Arm ProtectorsRegular price $4.95 Save $-4.95
Some do it to protect that beautiful finish on their cranks, and some do it because they can't stand the graphics. Whatever your reason for wrapping and protecting a crankset, we wanted to give you an option with our branding.
- These are full wrap Crankskins that work with most cranksets
Wolf Tooth B-Rad Mounting BasesRegular price $19.95 Save $-19.95
Reposition bottle cages using existing bottle cage mounts on your bike
Lightweight, durable, rust-proof materials
Customize storage to your specific needs with flexible B-RAD system
- The 2-Slot Base can move bottle or other accessory to an optimal location even on a smaller or dual suspension frame
- B-RAD 2 base instructions
- The 3 slot base with 4 threaded holes provides additional adjustment and mounting options vs the B-RAD 2. A typical application would be to mount a bottle cage in the forward threaded holes with a B-RAD accessory tucked behind it. This mounts perfectly to triple bottle mounts on frames and forks. The B-RAD 3 includes a zip tie, channels for the zip tie, and a foam pad for secure mounting
- B-RAD 3 base instructions
- The 4 slot base is the longest base with 9 threaded holes for the ultimate flexibility and capacity when bike packing, touring, commuting or just exploring on 2 wheels. It′s long enough to mount 2 small bottles inline or multiple accessories. The B-RAD 4 includes zip ties, channels for the zip ties, and a foam pad for secure mounting
- B-RAD 4 base instructions
- The Dogbone can be used to offset a bottle or other accessory to an optimal location. Most commonly used for smaller, curved or dual suspension frames
- Dogbone base instructions
- Mounting any of the bases requires the use of at least 2 standard threaded bottle cage mounts. B-RAD 3 and 4 should use the auxiliary foam pad (to protect your frame) and zip tie to secure the base. Any other mounting methods are not recommended
- You may need a Problem Solvers Space Out Kit or similar method to clear the front derailleur clamp. Be sure to use bolts with additional length equivalent to the extra spacing added.
- Compatible with any frame that uses standard 64mm spacing bottle cage braze-ons (basically every modern frame)
Weight: B-RAD 2 • 27g | B-RAD 3 • 41g | B-RAD 4 • 75g | Dogbone • 10g
Material: 6061-T6 aluminum brackets | EVA foam pad
Torque: 3-4 Nm
Max Load: 1700g per base
Made in the USA
B-RAD™ — BOTTLE RELOCATION & ACCESSORY DEVICE
An innovative, flexible system for organizing on-bike bottle storage and accessories
Customize storage to your specific needs with flexible 3-step B-RAD system.
Here is how it works:
B-RAD Base – available in a variety of lengths
- Attaches to bottle cage mounts on bike
- Provides platform for the B-RAD system
- Attaches to B-RAD Base
- Secures accessories to the Base
- Accessory-specific mounts available
- Held in place by B-RAD mounts or straps
- Carry ride essentials like bottles or tools