Pricing: $5600 USD/per person
Deposit to hold spot: $1000/person, balance due 10 weeks prior to trip.
Dates: Feb 2-10th
Hokkaido 2024 Details:
This is 7 days of backcountry skiing trip focused on getting the goods and shredding terrain with a low 6:2 client to guide ratio.
- 7 days Backcountry Guiding
- 9 days of client contact
- All accommodations starting Day 1
- All in-country transportation starting from point guides meet clients
- Breakfasts each day
- Lift tickets as needed for backcountry access (2-3 days of the trip)
- Transport to Onsens each day
- Ability to split into 2 groups for ability/desire
- Potential to climb and Ski Yotei as a ski mountaineering objective.
- Days can range from 2500-3000ft vert to 6000ft vert per day at guest discretion
- Cost of daily lunches/snacks - guides will facilitate transport to get lunch - clients are responsible for purchase
- Cost of Dinner - guides will have reservations set at a variety of places and will facilitate transport to and from reservations. Clients responsible for dinners
- Individual cost of Onsen (very negligible cost). Clients also responsible for guides dinners
Day 1 - Meet in Niseko. Guests can take the Greyhound from Chitose Airport to the Lodging in Niseko (this is the only not included transport and allows the guides to get the accom set for the trip. Afternoon/early evening meeting and tone set for trip. Check in to Accom. Dinner out.
Day 2 - Backcountry Skiing Niseko
Day 3 - Backcountry Skiing Niseko
Day 4 - Backcountry Skiing Niseko (possible lift access)
Day 5 - Backcountry Skiing Niseko - transfer to Otaru
Day 6 - Backcountry Skiing Kiroro/Accom in Otaru (possible lift access)
Dat 7 - Backcountry Skiing Kiroro/Accom in Otaru (possible lift access)
Day 8 - Backcountry Skiing Kiroro/Accom in Otaru (possible lift access) - Transfer to Chitose (Sapporo) - Final Dinner Out
Day 9 - Airport Shuttle to Chitose (Sapporo) provided by Guides