A GIANT LEAP FOR TOTE-KIND
Packable tote bags have been around for a long time. When designing ours, we specifically aimed to improve on our pain points with the status quo.
Watch our Everyday Backpack Instructional.
- Zip closure prevents spills and keeps sand/dirt out
- Use as stand-alone bag, or as a packing tool to organize items in a larger bag
- Single-strap design makes bag easier to grab, carry, and stow
- Sewn-in microfiber pad on strap adds comfort for shoulder and hand carry
- Minimalist patterning—main shell constructed from single piece of fabric to minimize seams and stress points
- Burly #5 UltraZip withstands decades of use due to proprietary abrasion-resistant thread
- 100% recycled ripstop 70D nylon/poly shell can self-heal small abrasions
- Water-resistant coating on shell
- Packs down to barely larger than a deck of cards, stuffs into built-in stuff sack
- When unpacked, stuff sack becomes an interior pocket that can hold a phone, wallet, or keys (max phone carry is iPhone 13 Pro - does not fit Pro Max models)
- Ultralight construction, weighs just 80g