AN ALL-CONDITIONS GLOVE WITH A NATURAL FEEL AND DEXTERITY.
Backcountry tour or resort day, our best-selling Excursion Glove offers warmth and breathability for aggressive riding in all conditions. The waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX insert features Gore Active technology for maximum breathability and temperature regulation. A durable leather palm and a stretch soft-shell build lend a natural feel and grip for adjusting boots and bindings, while Primaloft® insulation and a wool liner keep your digits warm.
- INSERT: GORE-TEX + Gore Active technology / Waterproof and breathable (38% nylon, 62% ePTFE)
- INSULATION: PrimaLoft® Gold (55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester) [ Glove 170g ] [ Mitt 230g ]
- PALM: Durable water repellent 100% goat leather
- SHELL: 4-way stretch soft shell & leather (41% goat leather, 41% nylon, 10% polyester, 8% elastane) with DWR treatment
- LINING: 360g Wool blend (64% wool, 20% polyester, 16% nylon)
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet
- All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.
|SIZE||X-SMALL (7.5)||SMALL (8)||MEDIUM (8.5)||LARGE (9)||X-LARGE (9.5)||XX-LARGE (10)|