DAKINE HELI PACK 12L BACKPACK
The Dakine Heli Pack 12L is the perfect low-volume backpack for all the essentials. Designed as a compact technical snow pack with an diagonal ski and vertical snowboard carry system, external shovel carry, and waist and sternum straps to offset the load. Interior pack features include a hydration/laptop sleeve and a fleece-lined pocket for goggles or sunglasses plus DK spine protector compatibility. The Heli Pack 12L is your go-to light and ready pack for year-round outdoor adventure from snowy trails to dirt trails and beyond.
- DARK SLATE: 600D polyester plain weave with water repellent finish, bluesign® approved material
- 732 cubic inches [ 12L ]
- 20 x 12 x 4" [ 50 x 30 x 10cm ]
- 1.6 lbs. [ .7kg ]
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Vertical snowboard carry
- Diagonal ski carry
- DK Impact Spine Protector compatible (sold separately)
- Fleece lined goggle pocket
- Hydration / Laptop sleeve fits most 15" laptops
- External shovel carry
- 25mm web belt with hip wings
- Rescue whistle on sternum strap
If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.