Julbo Aerospace GogglesRegular price $244.95 Save $-244.95
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION -
With Aerospace, Julbo has created the first goggle that works just as well when climbing as hurtling down the mountain! This goggle came about in response to feedback from riders on the approach routes, before tackling the virgin slopes. To avoid misting during ascents, the SuperFlow System enables the screen to edge forward for greater ventilation, while remaining perfectly protected from the sun's rays. Add to that the very best Julbo technologies: a spherical screen and Minimalist Frame for XXL vision. Aerospace is available with all the Julbo photochromic technical lenses The ideal goggle for all those who want a maximum of ventilation during a great day's skiing and no misting during breaks or in the cable car. Real comfort!
- Air flow : All our helmets are ventilated with strategically placed vents and a special mesh to wick away perspiration.
- Anatomic frame : Cuts on the frame for more flexibility.
- Anti-fog coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Axis strap system : Pivoting joint on strap for improved helmet compatibility.
- Dual Soft Foam : Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption.
- Full silicone strap : Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- Minimalist Frame : Super-slim frame to give extra-wide field of vision from every angle. The skier's view is completely clear both laterally and vertically.
- Protective peak : Removable peak providing protection from snow when the lens on the Aerospace goggle is in the open position
- Reactiv Photochromic lens : Sphrical Double Lens
- Spherical double lens
- SuperFlow System : Thanks to the SuperFlow System, the lens can be easily pushed forward - even when wearing gloves - for better heat management and prevention of fogging when climbing or after any exertion.
- Superflow System Patent : This product incorporates ventilation technology covered by *European* patent application (*EP3344204*) and ventilation technology patented and licensed from ESS, U.S. Patent No 6,718,561.
- Ventilated lens : Additional ventilation via the lens to prevent any fogging.