Julbo Aerospace OTG GoggleRegular price $249.95 Save $-249.95
Farewell to fogging... even for wearers of prescription glasses! Like Aerospace, this OTG version also incorporates the SuperFlow System to optimize ventilation and prevent fogging thanks to a lens that pops away from the frame. With this goggle, vision is both wide and accurate, featuring our Minimalist Frame and excellent Julbo photochromic lenses. User comfort is maximized with thermoformed face foam for easy fitting around the arms of glasses and the strap has an easy-clip buckle to attach the goggles with. Detailing with vision!
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anatomic frame : Cuts on the frame for more flexibility.
- Anti-fog coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Axis strap system : Pivoting joint on strap for improved helmet compatibility.
- Dual Soft Foam : Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption with a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Easy Clip : Additional buckle on the back of the strap for improved goggle placement.
- Full silicone strap : Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- Minimalist Frame : Super-slim frame to give extra-wide field of vision from every angle. The skier's view is completely clear both laterally and vertically.
- OTG (over the glasses) foam : Thermoformed double density foam contour adapting perfectly to prescription glasses.
- Protective peak : Removable peak providing protection from snow when the lens on the Aerospace goggle is in the open position
- Reactiv Photochromic lens : Sphrical Double Lens
- Spherical double lens
- SuperFlow System : Thanks to the SuperFlow System, the lens can be easily pushed forward - even when wearing gloves - for better heat management and prevention of fogging when climbing or after any exertion.
- Superflow System Patent : This product incorporates ventilation technology covered by *European* patent application (*EP3344204*) and ventilation technology patented and licensed from ESS, U.S. Patent No 6,718,561.
- Symmetrical adjustment : Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.
- Ventilated lens : Additional ventilation via the lens to prevent any fogging.