With a striking and radical style, wide cylindrical lens and perfect venting, FURY is made for speed! Lightweight and designed to fit under any helmet, it offers top-quality grip. Sharp lines go perfectly with the latest trends in cycling and heighten the tech credentials and performance of these frames. Available with our Spectron polycarbonate lenses for perfect clarity of vision and protection.
- Lens size : 131
- Age : Adult
- Hinges : Non
- Base : 5
- Temple length : 115
- Distance : 15
- Lens depth : 53
- Weight : 25 g
- Nose Grip : Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- Air Link Temple system : Elastomer shock absorber insert at the end of the temple for improved comfort and lightness.
- Full Venting : Highly vented sunglasses structure allowing full circulation of air to prevent fogging.
- Grip Tech temples : Exclusive soft material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, for perfect grip and comfort.
- Panoramic view : Wide lens surface for maximum field of vision.
- Total Cover : Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.
Spectron 3 Lens
Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 12%) with flash finish. Suitable for use in moderate to full sun, or in all outdoor activities in good conditions. Anti-fog coating.
- Color : 260 / 280
- Sun protection : Cat. 3
- VLT (visibility light transmission) : 12%
- Material : Polycarbonate
TOTAL PERFORMANCE AT NIGHT AND IN DAYLIGHT
Photochromic lenses (cat. 0 to 3 - visible light transmission rate: 12% - 87%), they get darker or lighter to match changing light conditions. Lenses adapt to all light conditions, including very low light (nightfall/poor weather). Internal anti-fog coating. Transparent base color with a smoke tint when activated. Ideal for endurance sports.
- NTS (Non Temperature Sensitive) technology: the lens gets darker or lighter regardless of the temperature.
- Color : 258
- Sun protection : Photochromic
- VLT (visibility light transmission) : 12% - 87%
- Material : TRIVEX