MONTEROSA 2 is the perfect ally for admiring stunning landscapes. The lines of this now iconic Julbo model have been completely redefined for a more contemporary look showcasing its dynamic sporting credentials. In terms of comfort, the sunglasses have new Grip Tech temples and a non-slip bridge making them a benchmark model for the mountains. And you can still count on their protective design and removable side shields for safe exploration of new horizons at altitude.
- Lens size : 54
- Age : Adult
- Hinges : Non
- Base : 8
- Temple length : 125
- Distance : 15
- Lens depth : 41
- Weight : 26 g
- Nose Grip : Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- Curved temples : Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Grip Tech temples : Exclusive soft material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, for perfect grip and comfort.
- Removable side shields : Side protection from sunlight.
- Total Cover : Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions
FROM ONE EXTREME TO THE OTHER
Photochromic lenses (cat. 2 to 4 - visible light transmission rate: 5% - 20%), they get darker or lighter to match changing light conditions, and polarization eliminates glare on reflective surfaces. Lenses adapt to changes in exposure and glare. Ideal for extreme visual conditions: desert, sailing, high mountains and skiing. Improved reading of relief and maximum protection thanks to polarization. Internal anti-fog coating.
NTS (Non Temperature Sensitive) technology: the lens gets darker or lighter regardless of the temperature.
- Color : 257
- Sun protection : Photochromic & polarizing
- VLT (visibility light transmission) : 5% - 20%
- Material : TRIVEX