Feather-weight, powerful performance. Setting the gold standard in cutting edge lightweight backcountry performance, the Prime-X Carbon-W is a women’s specific high-end workhorse engineered for female athletes who demand the utmost out of their gear.
Rider: Marie-France Roy Photo: Zoya Lynch
SPLITBOARD BINDINGS – TECHNOLOGY
NO SLOP— INSTANT RESPONSE.
Pre-loaded binding to board connections give instant response. The most responsive connection for snowboards and splitboards.
RIDE, TURN, STRIDE.
- Quick 1/4 turn from ride mode to walk mode
- Ride Mode: 0° to 22°, in 2° increments
- Surf Mode: 0° or 11°
- Walk Mode: -8° allows for longer stride
NATURAL BOARD FLEX.
- Open chassis allows board to twist naturally under binding
TOURING SUPPORT. RIDING FREEDOM.
- High sidewall supports boot for better power transfer and grip while side hilling
- Low sidewall give freedom of movement for riding
NO PRESSURE POINTS.
- Independent Pressure Pods articulate to boot eliminating pressure points and pinch points.
- Made from P-Lite TPE, 30% lighter than standard TPU
EVERY GRAM ACCOUNTED FOR.
- Custom 7075-T6 Aluminum Screws
- Hollow pins
WIDE CONTACT POINTS
DIRECT POWER TRANSFER.
Wide binding contact equals power transfer directly to edges and tip to tail.
THE LIGHTEST TOE STRAP EVER.
- Included with all Prime-X Bindings
RIDE MODE 2.0 TECHNOLOGY
Pre-loaded binding to board connections give instant response.
DROP ON CHANGE-OVERS.
Active joining allows for a loose fit then closing the lever locks your binding to board, removing all play from the system.
INTERLOCKING SEAM TABS
NO SEAM SEPARATION.
Seam tabs interlock across the seam of your splitboard interlocking and pre-loading the seam.
SNOW EJECTION CHANNELS
EASY SNOW CLEARING.
Made from a carbon infused nylon, the Ride Mode 2.0 is designed to reduce snow build up and clear snow easily.
TOUR MODE TECHNOLOGY
2.0 X EDGE GRIP.
Tour faster using less energy. Use the boots you want to ride in. Ride like a snowboarder. Tour like a hard booter.
TIGHTEST AND SMOOTHEST TOUR PIVOT.
- Independent sleeves rotate freely on a fixed through axle (similar to a bike axle) for the stiffest and smoothest touring pivot
- Wide support cradle increases tour mode rigidity
- Offset cradle allows snow to clear during entry
- Quick release touring bracket allows for quickest and simplest transition
DUAL SPEED RISERS
POLE BASKET FLIP.
- Flip up with pole basket; simple and easy
- Dual height climbing risers
LOCK YOUR HEEL.
- On-the-fly heel lock down
- Release load equivalent to DIN 6
- Heel-Lock folds out of way when not needed