Switch was developed to reduce the cost of replacement chainrings, increase compatibility with new offsets and to make the process of changing your chainring much faster and simpler.
- Cheaper Replacement Cost - Replacement rings are a fraction of the cost of a complete direct mount chainring
- Quick Change - Replace your ring in less than an minute, using only a 4mm hex key. Tailor your gearing to the terrain that you're riding
- Enduro World Series Champion Winning Narrow Wide tooth profile keeps your chain in place on the roughest terrain
- 4 Ring Sizes (28, 30, 32, 34T)
- 2 Profiles - both Round and Oval
- 12 speed ring designed to work with both Shimano Hypergilde+ 12 speed chains and SRAM Eagle 12 speed chains.
- Get ultimate traction with Oval rings by smoothing out the torque you deliver to your rear tire
- 3 Offsets - Regular, Boost and Super Boost
Weight: 66g (30T Boost Oval)
Compatibility: SRAM DM cranks; 9, 10, 11 and 12 Speed Chains
- 12% ovality (32T is equal to a 30T-34T range)
- 115° clocking from crank arm puts the major axis in your power stroke
Installation: Align the small bump on the edge of the carrier with your crank arm. Install ring onto carrier and tighten bolts to 8Nm. All 4 bolts need to be backed off / tightened to Switch rings (anti-clockwise is tightening from the outside / on bike position). Use some grease on the Switch bolts and tightening with a wrench FULLY ENGAGED in the bolt.