TRAVEL SHIMS KIT - V2
Don’t get stuck between dropper sizes. The unique OneUp travel adjust shims allow you to custom tune your OneUp Components Dropper post by lowering the travel and extended length of your post by either 10mm or 20mm. A 180mm travel post can be reduced in travel to either 170mm or 160mm with this shim kit.
Drop tuning can be done on-bike, tool free and without removing the saddle or touching a shock pump. Lowering the post travel also increases bushing overlap and alignment pin length, which is great for heavier riders.
- 210mm Dropper Post - adjustable down to 190mm
- 180mm Dropper Post - adjustable down to 160mm
- 150mm Dropper Post - adjustable down to 130mm
- 120mm Dropper Post - adjustable down to 100mm
Compatible with OneUp Components Dropper posts only.
1. Unscrew the post collar by hand and slide it up towards the seatpost head. Then gently press the remote lever to pop the upper bushing (White part) out of the lower post. Then slide this bushing up towards the seatpost head.
2. Drop your saddle to a mid stroke position at least 75mm below full extension. Install all 3 10mm pin shims by sliding them into the lower tube grooves below the upper bushing.
3. Lower the upper bushing and ensure you can push it fully into the lower tube by hand (if you can't you may need to drop the seat a bit more). Reinstall the seat collar by hand. Extend the post fully. Your post is now 10mm shorter.
Repeat this process to add another 3 pin shims stacked on top of the first 3 to shorten the post by 20mm.
4. Raise your entire post to a comfortable ride/climbing height and pedal around in your riding shoes/kit to make sure it is correct.
Congratulations, you now have the longest dropper post that will fit on your bike!