The 10th Mountain splitboard is the peak of our freeride line - built to float in powder while giving you unrelenting edgehold at high speeds on steep, variable terrain. Featuring a Directional Multi Radial Camber-Rocker profile, Rugged Topsheet, Electra Sintered Base, Vertical Laminate and Tail V Carbon, and our Conqueror Wood Core - the 10th is built to charge the steepest and biggest of lines. Add in our Split Tech for the uphills and you’ll have optimum skin traction, edge-hold and ease of kick-turns.
Terrain: Freeride, All-Mountain
Snowboarder Ability Level: Advanced
Splitboard Rocker Type: Camber-Rocker
Splitboard Shape: Directional
Splitboard Flex: Medium-Stiff
Graphic: Jon Miller @powdercowboy
- Conqueror Wood Core - This is our big mountain splitboard core with paulownia, poplar, bamboo, and vertical laminates of carbon to provide weight savings, response, dampening and durability.
- Rugged Topsheet - Polymide is eco-friendly and made from castor beans. The topsheet is durable and resistant to scratches and scuffs.
- Directional Multi-Radial Camber Rocker - A gradual increase from the nose to a more aggressive camber radius in the tail provides better pop/dampening on drops and control on bigger lines while reverse camber in the tip and tail help to keep you afloat.
- Split Tech - We don’t skimp on our splitboards. You’ll see a full inner metal edge, complete with sidewall and dampening tape. Also, when facing a kickturn on a steep slope, you want all the help you can get - that’s why we balance our splitboards so that they are tail heavy.
- Karakoram Ultra Clips - Ultra Clips deliver unmatched compression between board halves and they are adjustable so you can maintain even compression as your splitboard ages.
- Boltless Bases - By using fine threaded bolts we were able to provide a smooth finish to our bases for easier tuning and greater speed.
- Forged Tips - Stainless steel metal tip and tail pieces protect from damage and increase durability.
- Rooted Inserts - Just like roots help keep a plant grounded, flax reinforcement in areas of the core help increase strength and durability.
- Tip to Tail Carbon - Carbon fiber runs through the entire core from tip to tail to provide added pop and response.
- Vertical Carbon - Carbon is laminated between wood stringers to provide added pop and strength.
- Electra Sintered Base - Carbon additives distribute static friction across the base, creating a more even film of water to glide on and our fastest base.
- Tri-Axe Glass - Multi-axis, stitched fiberglass laminate that offers a precise and responsive ride in any terrain or snow conditions.
- UHMW PE Sidewalls - Highly durable sidewall that protects the splitboard's core from impact and increases torsional stability.
- Stitched Tips - Our tip and tail spacers are stitched to the core to provide added durability.
- 1% For the Planet - 1% of our total sales goes to offset our carbon footprint and donate substantially to the National Forest Foundation.
- Four Year Warranty