The Japow snowboard is our response to the deepest snow on the planet. Featuring a directional, Camber-Pow Rocker Nose with a Swallowtail, Rugged Topsheet, Electra Sintered Base, Tail V Carbon reinforcement, and our Slayer Wood Core, this is the board to keep you afloat while weaving through tight trees or laying down surf-inspired carves on the groomers.
Snowboarder Ability Level: Advanced
Snowboard Rocker Type: Camber-Rocker
Snowboard Shape: Directional
Snowboard Flex: Medium
Graphic: Carly Finke
- Slayer Wood Core - This is our bamboo/poplar core used in most of the snowboards in our line. Designed to be energetic and damp.
- Rugged Topsheet - Polymide is eco-friendly and made from castor beans. The topsheet is durable and resistant to scratches and scuffs.
- Camber-Pow Rocker Nose - A large section of reverse camber in the nose gives unparalleled float while a mellow camber under the inserts continues to provide stability and pop in and out of turns.
- Swallowtail - The tail on this board will help you swim through powder like a fish in the sea while maintaining durability as each tail is structurally reinforced with carbon.
- Tail V Carbon - Carbon fiber runs from the tail inserts to the tail contact points to provide added edge to edge response and spring in the tail.
- Electra Sintered Base - Carbon additives distribute static friction across the base, creating a more even film of water to glide on and our fastest base.
- Tri-Axe Glass - Multi-axis, stitched fiberglass laminate that offers a precise and responsive ride in any terrain or snow conditions.
- UHMW PE Sidewalls - Highly durable sidewall that protects the snowboard's core from impact and increases torsional stability.
- Stitched Tips - Our tip and tail spacers are stitched to the core to provide added durability.
- 1% For the Planet - 1% of our total sales goes to offset our carbon footprint and donate substantially to the National Forest Foundation.
- Four Year Warranty