2021 Weston Switchback SplitboardRegular price $699.00 Save $-699.00
The Switchback splitboard is our dependable deck that is built to float in powder and maintain an edge on variable terrain, but doesn’t get too fancy with things. The Switchback features a Directional Multi Radial Camber-Rocker profile, a Sintered Base and our Stalwart Core. This board is built to help you get past those initial barriers and out into the backcountry. Add in our Split Tech for the uphills and you’ll have optimum skin traction, edge-hold and ease of kick-turns.
Terrain: Freeride, All-Mountain
Snowboarder Ability Level: Intermediate
Splitboard Rocker Type: Camber-Rocker
Splitboard Shape: Directional
Splitboard Flex: Medium
Graphic: Henry Lai @iamhenryyyy
- Stalwart Wood Core - This is our classic, no frills, all poplar, splitboard core.
- TPU Topsheet - A lightweight yet durable alternative to laquer topsheets.
- Directional Multi-Radial Camber Rocker - A gradual increase from the nose to a more aggressive camber radius in the tail provides better pop/dampening on drops and control on bigger lines while reverse camber in the tip and tail help to keep you afloat.
- Split Tech - We don’t skimp on our splitboards. You’ll see a full inner metal edge, complete with sidewall and dampening tape. Also, when facing a kickturn on a steep slope, you want all the help you can get - that’s why we balance our splitboards so that they are tail heavy.
- Karakoram Ultra Clips - Ultra Clips deliver unmatched compression between board halves and they are adjustable so you can maintain even compression as your splitboard ages.
- Boltless Bases - By using fine threaded bolts we were able to provide a smooth finish to our bases for easier tuning and greater speed.
- Forged Tips - Stainless steel metal tip and tail pieces protect from damage and increase durability.
- Rooted Inserts - Just like roots help keep a plant grounded, flax reinforcement in areas of the core help increase strength and durability.
- Sintered 4000 Base - Fast ride, more durable, good wax retention.
- Tri-Axe Glass - Multi-axis, stitched fiberglass laminate that offers a precise and responsive ride in any terrain or snow conditions.
- UHMW PE Sidewalls - Highly durable sidewall that protects the splitboard's core from impact and increases torsional stability.
- Stitched Tips - Our tip and tail spacers are stitched to the core to provide added durability.
- 1% For the Planet - 1% of our total sales goes to offset our carbon footprint and donate substantially to the National Forest Foundation.
- Four Year Warranty