The Timber snowboard is our go-to, every-day board. Featuring a true twin shape, a sintered base, Symmetric Rocker-Camber-Rocker profile, and our Stalwart Wood Core - the Timber is a dependable, daily driver. With rocker between and outside the feet, and camber underneath, you’ll find a manageable flex with float in pow and a forgiving edge. From parks to pow, the Timber can handle it all.
Snowboarder Ability Level: Beginner-Advanced
Splitboard Rocker Type: Rocker-Camber-Rocker
Splitboard Shape: Twin
Splitboard Flex: Medium
Graphic: Doug Jeremias
- Stalwart Wood Core - This is our classic, no frills, all poplar, snowboard core.
- TPU Topsheet - A lightweight yet durable alternative to laquer topsheets.
- Symmetric Rocker-Camber-Rocker - Two camber peaks under the inserts provide control and create a valley in the center of the board to provide a pivot point for turning and aid the early rise in the tip/tail to flex up in pow.
- Sintered 4000 Base - Fast ride, more durable, good wax retention.
- Tri-Axe Glass - Multi-axis, stitched fiberglass laminate that offers a precise and responsive ride in any terrain or snow conditions.
- UHMW PE Sidewalls - Highly durable sidewall that protects the snowboard's core from impact and increases torsional stability.
- Stitched Tips - Our tip and tail spacers are stitched to the core to provide added durability.
- 1% For the Planet - 1% of our total sales goes to offset our carbon footprint and donate substantially to the National Forest Foundation.
- Four Year Warranty