Designed to fit SRAM cranksets with removable spiders. Its proprietary design has an ovality of 10% and a timing of 112 degrees after top dead center which provide the beneifits of an oval ring such as greater rear wheel traction without the traditional downsides of oval rings.
- Elliptical rings provide smoother, more efficient pedal rotation, which means better traction
- Drop-Stop chainrings are designed for use with 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains
- Compatible with all 10-, 11-, and 12-speed chains, with the exception of Shimano 12-speed chains
- Shimano 12-speed chains require the use of Wolf Tooth's Shimano 12-speed specific chainrings
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain, use a 10-speed chain, which will provide a tighter fit for better chain retention
- Not compatible with the SRAM RED and Force AXS 8-bolt interface